Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture Perfect Retreat!

What a wonderful weekend I had in beautiful Estes Park with 15 other awesome women doing what we do best: multitasking :-) Of course, our tasks were soooo difficult: storytelling; laughing; crying; eating; drinking; listening and dancing to great music; daydreaming; reading; writing; napping; being outrageously goofy; deepening existing friendships while making new friends and finally, creating one-of-a kind pages of old memories, while making new memories together. I LOVED my time with these very special women!







The scenic photos are of the views we had from our Reunion Cabin aptly named "Generations." A quick shot at the chaos, but organized chaos, of the living area converted to our work/play/discussion room. A top down view of my workspace. The group of fun women I hung out with all weekend.

And oh, by the way, the boys too had a great weekend attending Tim and David's band "Sons of Kirk" concert in Johnstown on Friday evening, a birthday party and movie "Mall Cop" on Saturday and hanging outside all day Sunday after church riding bikes, scooters, skateboards, online skates...basically ANYTHING with wheels got used yesterday :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment